Portable, Convenient and Approved TWIC Reader
Contact us to BUY, REPAIR or SELL CE3240B devices
- DAP-Certified Technicians
- Comprehensive Maintenance Contracts
- No Diagnostic Fees1
- Supplies In Stock
- Average 3-Day Turnaround1
- Optional Loaner Devices1
1Applies to annual maintenance contracts.
A TWIC verification solution that combines the rugged mobility of the DAP CE3240B and the convenience of pivCLASS software from HID Global.
- Convenient compliance with the Final Reader Rule: Typical orders ship in less than 4 weeks and are delivered for immediate deployment begin TWIC verifications within 5-minutes.
- Ease of use: HID Global’s pivCLASS software provides a best-in-class user interface for TWIC verification, reducing training requirements.
- Capable of reading multiple credential types: Verifies TWIC, PIV, PIV-I, CAC and FRAC credentials, based on the selected TWIC Authentication mode.
- TWIC Cancelled Card List (CCL) checking: Can be configured for hourly or daily imports of the CCL to verify if the cardholder’s FASC-N has been cancelled.
- Authorized for TWIC: Shortlisted by the TSA as an approved portable TWIC reader for their Qualified Technology List (QTL) prior to the Final Reader Rule mandate.
- Modular security components: FIPS-201 fingerprint sensor, contact and contactless Smart Card reader, magnetic stripe reader, 1D/2D imager, and IP65 sealed.
- PAC system integration: Can be configured to register TWICs into a PACS database.
- Encryption and security: Utilizes an embedded server proxy for SHA2 encrypted imports of the CCL, computing the MD5 hash of the list itself against the MD5 hash downloaded from the TWIC CCL website.
On January 28, 2015, JPW Associates, Inc. announced that it had reached an agreement to acquire the maintenance and manufacturing business of DAP Technologies LTD (“DAP”), a solutions provider of ruggedized electronic hardware.
As part of the acquisition, JPW’s service center received factory training on the full DAP product suite and received exclusive ownership to existing DAP supply chains and vendor agreements.
Building on DAP’s tradition of quality service, it remains JPW’s uncompromising focus to exceed customer needs through innovative and reliable products while continually striving to lead the industry in responsiveness and quality across all of JPW’s services.
- Windows® CE 5.0 Pro
- Marvell® PXA270 520 MHz
- 128 MB SDRAM / 128 MB Flash / SD card slot (supports up to 2 GB)
- 3.5-inch QVGA (240 × 320) transflective TFT color LCD with LED backlight / Scratch- and shock-resistant touchscreen / 4-wire resistive touchscreen / Passive stylus or finger operation
Keypad & Buttons
- 22-key backlit keypad / 10 numeric and function keys / 2 trigger keys / Programmable auto-repeat / Tactile and audible feedback
- WLAN: 802.11 b/g
- WWAN: GPRS/GSM 3G
- GPS: SiRFstar III GPS
- Bluetooth®: Bluetooth® v2.0 + EDR Class II
- Power / USB 1.1 (host/client) via cradle / Ethernet 10/100 via cradle / 3.2mm stereo headset jack
- Barcode scanning: 1D laser / 1D/2D imager
- Fingerprint: 500-DPI, FIPS-201 compliant
- Camera: 3-MP color camera with flash, auto-focus, zoom and video capture
- Smart card reader (contact/contactless)
- Magnetic stripe reader
- Multi-SIM WWAN
- SD card slot (supports up to 2 GB)
- PCMCIA (use of this slot excludes WWAN and some prox card features)
- Sealed headset connector
- ActiveSync, FTP client/server, IE 6.0, Viewers for Microsoft® Office and PDF files, Inbox, Windows Media Player, Remote Desktop, Terminal Services ,Voice Recorder, Backup and Restore, Barcode Scanner Utility, DAP Video Capture
- Battery: Li-ion battery pack, 2000 mAh (14.6 Wh)
- Backup: Rechargeable internal backup battery
- Input: 12 VDC (via dock)
- 7.7 (L) × 3.1 (W) × 2.1 in. (H) [196 × 79 52 mm]
- 1 lb. [454 g] (with battery)
- FCC class B, CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Operating temp. -4 to +122 °F [-20 to +50 °C]
- Charging temp. 32 to +104 °F [0 to +40 °C]
- Storage temp. -22 to +158 °F [-30 to +70 °C]
- Drop: Multiple 4-foot (1.2-meter) drops to concrete
- ESD 15 kV air discharge, 8 kV direct discharge
- Sealing IP65 certified
- Humidity: 5%–95%, non-condensing / MIL-STD-810F
Our standard 120-day warranty commitment matters quite a bit to us. In fact, these rare service moments often result in a critical opportunity for customizing repair routines. This unique approach helps drive continued maintenance improvements that adapt to your ever-changing business needs.
JPW maintenance includes a limited warranty against all defects in workmanship and materials used, for a period of 120-days from the original ship date. All shipping and repair fees incurred for a legitimate warranty repair will be covered by JPW. If it is determined, during JPW’s warranty evaluation, that the service warranty has been voided, or no longer applies, the customer will assume responsibility for all shipping and repair fees incurred.
Refurbished JPW products include a limited warranty that extends a period of 1 year from the original ship date. All shipping and repair fees incurred for a legitimate warranty repair will be covered by JPW. If it is determined, during JPW’s warranty evaluation, that the refurbished product warranty has been voided, or no longer applies, the customer will assume responsibility for all shipping and repair fees incurred.
New JPW products include a limited warranty that extends a period of 1 year from the original ship date. All shipping and repair fees incurred for a legitimate warranty repair will be covered by JPW. If it is determined, during JPW’s warranty evaluation, that the new product warranty has been voided, or no longer applies, the customer will assume responsibility for all shipping and repair fees incurred.